Super girls grow up feeling secure in themselves. They learn to take action, express their feelings, and acknowledge the feelings of others and the thoughts of others in a caring way. They make positive choices about their own lives and doing positive things for others.
Super girls feel good about themselves and grow up with a “can-do” attitude. Of course, strong girls may (like all of us) have times of insecurity and self-doubt, but these feelings aren’t paralyzing because the girls have learned to work through their problems. No matter what is thrown at a super girl, they have the tools to navigate through life and still enjoy the journey they are lead on.
What is this episode about?
1. Encourage your daughter to pursue a passion, whatever that may be.
2. Let her have a voice in making decisions, within reason!
3. Identify the values most important to your family.
4. Encourage her to solve issues on her own rather than fixing things for her.
5. Much more info, you need to listen…