When I launched my first business, I thought I was challenging myself in completely new ways. My background as a health educator didn’t prepare me for tasks like drawing up a business plan, building a website, or marketing, blogging, and consulting other businesses. As it turned out, though, an entirely different aspect of my life did prepare me for the experience of raising kids.
If you’re a mom or business owner who’s dreamt about starting a new business or vise versa, these 10 observations may encourage you to take the plunge and keep at it:
Topics this episode will go through:
1. No amount of research will prepare you.
2. Mistakes are 100% guaranteed.
3. Expect earfuls of unsolicited advice.
4. You can’t always be perfect.
5. You work 24/7, and there’s no guarantee of success.
Thanks again and if you love this episode, please share with your friend and family!