Are you ready for this?! According to the National Chicken Council, Americans will consume 1.25 billion chicken wings this Super Bowl weekend. Holy WOWZER! So I decided to make up a super yummy baked chicken finger recipe for your Super Bowl Party. This recipe will make 6 servings.
1lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup almond meal
1 Tbsp. paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp black pepper
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Preferred cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Slice chicken breasts into long strips, 1-2″ wide
3. Mix together almond meal, paprika, garlic, cumin, cayenne, and pepper.
4. Drop each piece of chicken in egg and then coat with almond flour mixture.
5. Place in a cookie sheet greased with cooking spray, or butter spread.
6. Repeat with all chicken pieces
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden
Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional InformationCalories: 316
Protein: 27.2 grams
Fats: 15.3 grams
Carbs: 4.9 grams
Sugar: 1.0 grams