1 can (16oz.) pumpkin puree
1/4 cup almond flour
2 scoops (2 serving size) vanilla protein powder (I use Plant Fusion Plant Protein)
1/8 cup stevia
3 egg whites
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (I used Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips, vegan and gluten-free)
1. Combine protein powder, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a bowl, whisk until well combined.
2. Beat eggs, stevia, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract, in a large bowl.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet, beating until well combined.
4. Add chocolate chips.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
6. Allow to complete cool before moving, they will be soft.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 42 (per cookie)
Protein: 3 grams
Fats: 1.5 grams
Carbs: 4.8 grams
Sugar: 2.7 grams