There are many recipes that I make with pumpkin, and this is just another great one that fills my tummy and makes me happy. Anything that is paired with pumpkin in my book, turns out yummy! This recipes make 16 square bars and the serving size is 4 bars per nutritional fact, that’s right…4 bars! If you make this recipe be sure to tag me in it, and let me know what you think of it! This recipe is gluten and dairy free.
2/3 cup almond flour
¾ cup chocolate protein powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
½ cup egg whites
1 whole egg
¼ cup Stevia
2/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
2 tsp. almond extract
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (I used Lily's brand)
Optional, if your mixture is dry: ¼- ½ cup of unsweetened almond milk. Add slowly until the mixture is soft enough but not runny.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix almond flour, chocolate protein, chocolate chips, stevia, salt, baking powder in large bowl.
- Mix egg whites, egg, almond extract, pure pumpkin puree and almond milk in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spray 8x8 glass dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake 23 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 167
Protein: 13.5 grams
Fats: 9 grams
Carbs: 8.8 grams
Sugar: 2.9 grams