Banana bread that has protein in it…yes, PLEASE! Okay, so I’m loving experimenting with different food and FitPro Milk is one of my favs because it is easy to use in anything that needs buttermilk, milk, or even water! Servings: 10 slices
1 container vanilla FitPro GO! Or 1 cup unsweetned almond milk + 1 serving vanilla protein powder
½ cup egg whites
2 over ripped bananas
1 serving vanilla protein powder
1 tablespoon organic peanut butter
2 ½ cups gluten-free or regular oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1/8 cup Stevia
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork or potato masher.
3. Add in the egg whites to the bananas.
4. Lastly, add oatmeal, protein powder, Stevia, baking soda, baking powder, salt and peanut butter to the bananas mixture.
5. Spray or spread coconut oil to the loaf pan.
6. Pour batter into a pan and bake until top of the loaf is firm to the touch—roughly 40-45 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and allow cooling in the pan for 5 minutes. Flip out the loaf onto a wire rack for another 10 minutes.
Slice and enjoy!
Nutritional InformationCalories: 144
Protein: 9.5 grams
Fats: 3 grams
Carbs: 20.9 grams
Sugar: 3.6 grams