These are truly a simple recipe to make! My little one loves these and they’re great for breakfast or as a snack! I also like to add a little nut butter on mine!
1 large container of egg whites
1 cup of either gluten-free (or regular) oatmeal
1 cup blueberries
2-3 packets of Stevia or teaspoon of organic coconut sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
Optional: Dice up apples, bananas, raspberries, zucchini and carrots or whatever your heart desires! The options are endless!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick spray.
3. Pour in 1 Tbsp. of the oatmeal and 1 Tbsp. of blueberries (or fruit/veggie you choose) in each cup.
4. Add the egg whites to each container and fill almost to the top.
5. Sprinkle the packet of stevia/or sugar and cinnamon in each cup.
6. Bake the egg muffins for 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.
7. Muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 to 4 days.