Sometimes, all you’re in the mood for is a quick and easy meal. With the abundance of veggies in the summer, why not make something simple, no fuss, no mess, let the grill do all the work! Pair this up with a tasty protein and enjoy! Makes 3 servings. Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
1 medium Green Zucchini, sliced into 1/3″ thick rings
1 medium Yellow Squash, sliced into 1/3″ thick rings
1 lb. baby bella mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
1/2 large onion, cut into 1/2″ wide by 1″ long slices.
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (I used Bolthouse Farms ® Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette)
2 cloves of garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon pepper
Tin Foil or grilling basket
Sprinkle the finished veggies with fresh parsley, basil, or chives if desired.
1. Preheat your grill to med/high (400 degrees)
2. Place all of your sliced veggies into a large mixing bowl.
3. Drizzle your dressing and pepper over sliced veggies and toss/mix to evenly coat all of your veggies.
4. Place all of your vegetables in a grilling basket/or tinfoil and barbecue at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes (basket) and/or 25 minutes (tinfoil) or until veggies are tender and cooked through, tossing every few times to ensure even cooking and caramelizing.
5. Remove from heat and serve right away and garnish with fresh parsley, chives, or even basil.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 70
Protein: 6.8 grams
Fats: .8 grams
Carbs: 13.3 grams
Sugar: 6.5 grams