This content is available only to registered users.
You can view our membership options by Clicking Here.
1 lb. ground turkey
2 tbsp. drained and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
2 tsp. minced garlic
½ cup plus almond flour
1/8 cup egg whites
1 cup chopped spinach
12 slider buns
1 large (cut) tomato
1/2 head of lettuce (topping, optional)
1/2 onion (topping, optional)
6 slices of organic american cheese (or vegan cheese, optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix the turkey, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, eggs, almond flour, parsley, garlic and blend all together; shape into 12 (1/2-inch thick) patties.
3. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 min. or until done.
5. Fill the buns with burgers,and optional: tomatoes, lettuce, and onion.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 349
Protein: 27.5 grams
Fats: 15 grams
Carbs: 29 grams
Sugar: 4.8 grams