These peanut butter protein cookies are my go-to cookies. They’re delicious, filling, easy to make, and they travel well. Just throw a few in a Ziploc bag, and you have a perfect protein snack to go! Makes 24 cookies, serving size is 3.
2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used:
1/8 cup stevia
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup sugar free mini chocolate chips (I used:
1/4 cup water
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix peanut butter, water, Apple sauce, and vanilla until combined.
3. Add protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. If the batter is too sticky (sticks to your fingers), add a little more protein powder.
Form the batter into 12 balls, and place onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
5. With a fork, flatten each ball.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes.
7. Eat warm or chilled, either way they are wonderful!
Nutritional InformationCalories: 150
Protein: 11 grams
Fats: 5 grams
Carbs: 5 grams
Sugar: 1 gram