These cookies are a winner every time! When I start baking them I feel the essence of fall in my kitchen and house. You will need to try them immediately. so worth it!
Makes 14 cookies. Serving Size: 2 cookies.
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 servings of vanilla protein powder
2/3 cup egg whites
3/4 cup almond flour (or oats, but will change the nutritional facts)
1/4 cup stevia ( I use Nu Stevia)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon almond butter
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease baking sheets.
3. Combine almond flour, Stevia baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in bowl.
4. In a separate, large mixing bowl mix the pumpkin, egg whites and vanilla extract.
5. Gradually mix the dry and wet ingredients together until the pumpkin mixture is smooth.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until edges are firm.
8. Cool for 3-5 minutes on the baking sheet.
9. Remove to cool on wire racks.
Once the cookie is set and cooled, enjoy!
Nutritional InformationCalories: 76
Protein: 10 grams
Fats: 8.5 grams
Carbs: 7 grams
Sugar: 2.5 grams