Super simple side dish that you can pair up with a meatless protein or meat to complete a meal that will help you on those busy weeks to ensure you good nutrition! This side dish serves 4 servings. Serving size: 1 cup
1 medium green zucchini, sliced into 1/3″ thick rings
2 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1/3″ thick rings
1 lbs. baby bella mushrooms, quartered
1/2 large onion, chopped
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons almond or avocado oil
1 tablespoon Ms. Dash ® Garlic and Herb
Pepper to taste
Sprinkle the finished veggies with fresh parsley or chives
1. Place all ingredients into a bowl and saturate the veggies with the seasoning, oil, and balsamic vinegar ( stir it all together to ensure all of the veggies are coated)
2. Place all ingredients into the grilling basket (grill) or glass baking dish (if using the stove)
3. Preheat your grill to med/high (400 degrees) or oven at 400 degrees.
4. Allow the veggies to sit and soak for 10-15 minutes.
5. Either barbecue the veggies at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes (grill) Or 400 degrees in stove for 18-20 minutes or until veggies are tender and cooked through, make sure to toss every few times to ensure even cooking and caramelizing.
6. Add pepper and Ms. Dash seasonings if needed.
7. Remove from heat and serve right away and garnish with fresh parsley, or chives.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutritional InformationCalories: 124
Protein: 4.7 grams
Fats: 7 grams
Carbs: 12.5 grams
Sugar: 5.3 grams