These little treats are raw, gluten free, and dairy free….and delicious! I’ve made these twice in the past week, they are so good! These are a great snack for a busy day! This recipe makes 16 protein balls, serving size based on nutritional info is 4 balls per serving.
Protein Ball Recipe:
1 cup vanilla protein powder
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 tablespoon finely shredded coconut
1/8 cup Stevia
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract
1 medium banana
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
2 tablespoons finely shredded coconut
1. Mix all ingredients together, either by hand or in the food processor.
2. Roll the dough into 1-1/2″ balls and then roll each ball in shredded coconut.
3. Melt the frozen strawberries on the stove or microwave till you get enough juice from the berries.
4. Drizzle the strawberries on top of the protein balls.
5. Pop in the freezer to set up for 30 minutes.
6. These will keep covered in a Tupperware in the freezer for up to a week. If left in the freezer overnight, take the serving size you want to thaw out for 15-30 minutes prior to thaw out.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 171
Protein: 15.2 grams
Fats: 7 grams
Carbs: 14.3 grams
Sugar: 5.6 grams