Quick, easy light flavor. I pair this with a light marinara sauce with spaghetti squash. Enjoy!
Makes 12 meatballs. Serving Size: 2 meatballs for women, 3 for men.
2 lbs. extra lean ground turkey
3 egg whites
1 cup of quick cooking oats (substitute gluten free quick cooking oats, if needed)
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 tsp. dried thyme
2 tsp. dry yellow mustard
2 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. chipotle pepper spice
2 tbsp. garlic powder (2 cloves, minced)
2 celery stalks, finely chopped (approx.. 1 cup)
1 small onion, finely chopped (approx.. 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on your baking sheet or in a muffin tin.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until baked all the way through.
Dayna’s Tip: Add in 2 cups spaghetti squash to pair with this meal.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 231
Protein: 24.8 grams
Fats: 8.9 grams
Carbs: 10 grams
Sugar: 1.1 grams