So this cake, it’s almost too good to be true. To start, it’s completely flour-less, yet the texture is so soft and flavorful! It’s also naturally gluten-free and dairy free, enjoy!
Makes 12 bars.
Serving Size: 1 bar
3 bananas, mashed
½ cup egg whites
½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
1 1/3 cup quinoa flakes
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup crushed walnuts for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, add in all ingredients and stir until well combined. OR blend all ingredients for a smoother texture in a blender (except the walnuts).
3. Pour ingredients in the a non-stick 8 X 8 baking dish--sprinkle the walnuts on top.
3. Place dish in oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. Let cool slightly and then slice.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 95
Protein: 3.3 grams
Fats: 2.4 grams
Carbs: 16.3 grams
Sugar: 5.3 grams