These baked oatmeal squares are easy to make, and can be made with different nut or seed butters–very versatile! These are more more a dessert or snack, so go ahead a share these at your next family or friend gathering! Serves 10. Serving Size: 1 bar
2 cups gluten free quick-cooking oats
1 container Chocolate FitPro Milk
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup egg whites
2 scoop chocolate protein powder
1/8 cup Stevia
1/4 cup organic peanut butter or coconut oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add the oats, FitPro Milk.
3. Stir in egg, stevia, cocoa and peanut butter.
4. Combine baking powder, baking soda, Enjoy ® chocolate chips and salt; stir into oat mixture just until moistened.
5. Fill greased pan with the oatmeal mixture.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the oatmeal is set.
7. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 171
Protein: 11 grams
Fats: 8.4 grams
Carbs: 14.5 grams
Sugar: 1.9 grams