Chia pudding is weird and but also awesome. I’m allergic to oatmeal and so this little recipe is a great substitute for me and others who want to make something great with this little seed. I have to add that the FitPro REAL Milk, makes this snack, breakfast, snack or whatever you want kind-a meal A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. If you are unsure of this weird combo, than I would definitely try it out and be the judge. I think you will be surprise. To order FitPro REAL Milk, visit here: https://www.fitproprotein.com/
Serving Size: 2
1 cup chocolate FitPro Daily REAL milk
1/3 cup chia seeds
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/8 cup Stevia
Optional: crushed nuts, melted nut-butter or berries.
1. Mix cocoa powder, chia seeds, and stevia together in a bowl; stir until mixed well together.
2. Pour FitPro REAL Milk into the bowl and stir to incorporate; let the mixture sit a few minutes before stirring again.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
4. I use a fork to take out the clumps when the chia seed mixture has set and then serve.
5. Add in topping as you please and enjoy!
Nutritional InformationCalories: 218
Protein: 13.5 grams
Fats: 13 grams
Carbs: 15.5 grams
Sugar: 1.2 grams