Love this almond butter and banana combo. Made with simple ingredients that you will most likely have in your pantry–they will be ready to eat in less than an hour! Makes 9. Serving Size: 1 muffin
1/2 cup organic almond flour
1 serving chocolate protein powder (1/2 cup)
1/3 cup PB2
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extracts
1/2 cup egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare the muffin pan with 9 parchment paper liners.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
3. Scoop 1/4 cup into each cup.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes. They should be firm and lightly golden on top.
5. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan.
Serve and enjoy!
Determinite Tip: They can be stored in a sealed tight container for 1 week in the fridge.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 130
Protein: 6.6 grams
Fats: 4.9 grams
Carbs: 10.8 grams
Sugar: 4.9 grams