It seems that I wait all year for pumpkin. Well, not really but I seem to get really excited to try out new recipes this time of year. This is one of my favorite recipes that I enjoy all year round!
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
6 egg whites
1/2 cup Stevia
1 cup pumpkin puree
2 tbsp organic vanilla extract
3 cups almond flour
1 cup arrowroot powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 cup coconut oil (solid)
1/4 cup Pecans
3 tsp cinnamon
3 egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 X 12 baking dish with non-stick spray.
3. In a stand or hand mixer, combine the wet ingredients for the cake.
4. Turn the mixer to medium till the ingredients are incorporated and smooth.
5. Bake at 325 for 35-30 minutes or until you get a clean toothpick.
Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!
One Response to “Pumpkin Coffee Cake”