Make this breakfast for your Valentine on Saturday and start your day off right! Serves 2 for a meal, 3 servings for a snack. Enjoy!
1/3 cup chia seeds
1 cup FitPro Protein or 1 cup unsweetened milk + 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 Tablespoon Stevia
1 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 cups fresh raspberries
1 Tablespoon coconut flakes
1. In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds and FitPro Protein together and stir very well to avoid any chunks.
2. Add the stevia, vanilla extract , coconut flakes and mix everything very well.
3. Divide the chia mixture between two bowls.
4. Use plastic wrap or cover the bowls and refrigerate for about 4-5 hours.
5. After 4-5 hours, puree the raspberries in a food processor.
6. Mix the pureed raspberry and the chia pudding together. Now you have one red chia pudding (with the pureed raspberry).
7. In small glasses (or dessert dishes) add the chia seed mixture to two or three glasses.
Optional: Top the pudding with coconut flakes and some raspberries.
Nutritional InformationCalories: 330
Protein: 23 grams
Fats: 15.5 grams
Carbs: 34.2 grams
Sugar: 10 grams